Latest Job Opportunities
360 Play Basildon and Milton Keynes
TIME TO LAUNCH A NEW CAREER IN 2020
Want to work in Leisure? But with good working hours, regular weekends off, if this sounds good to you then COME JOIN THE FUN!
360 Play is one of the leading names in family entertainment centres and we are looking for multi talented leisure professionals with a passion for our industry to join our dynamic team. From our launch in 2009 we have received hundreds of thousands of guests every year, showing great solid growth. The company strives to always exceed customer expectations and wow the users to keep them coming back.
We currently have sites in Milton Keynes, Stevenage, Leicester, Basildon, Redditch, Farnborough and Rushden Lakes with new sites planned for 2020.
Now is a fantastic time to join a growing company.
We are seeking talented Duty Manager to join the 360 Play team at our Basildon Centre. You need to be a real people person with infectious energy. As a manager you will be a real visual presence around the centre. You will be responsible for maintaining standards and you’ll have a real passion for providing an unforgettable experience for our customers.
Other skills that will need to be demonstrated include:
- A strong sense of personal responsibility and a can do attitude.
- Willing to ‘roll up your sleeves’ and lead by example.
- Able to work well in multi-discipline business.
- Good level of computer literacy
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good training and coaching skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- A high standard of personal presentation
- Confident and professional approach
- Exceptional organisation skills.
- Flexible and versatile working – evening and weekend working will be required.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong mutually supportive relationships.
360 Play is a great place to develop your career in the leisure industry, you will be joining the company at a really exciting time. In return we offer fantastic training and great opportunities along with a competitive salary but more importantly the chance to grow and develop your career and to be part of something really special.
Competitive salary, contributory pension, profit related bonus.
To be considered for this position the applicant must send cv and covering level to Leewaters@dpleisure.co.uk
This is a Full-time, Permanent Role
Salary: £18,500-£20,000 per year